We offer customised training proposals and solutions to respond to the specific needs of companies and their workers. It has been demonstrated that training workers improves their working performance. CESVIMAP has a team of professionals who are perfectly prepared to deliver training programmes, from the first stage of needs analysis to the final stage of assessment and evaluation of performance.
CESVIMAP's face to face and on-line training programmes are delivered in different stages:
- Detection of the company's training requirements. We detect the main training requirements to improve workers' performance.
- Diagnosis and analysis. We analyse the working tools most commonly used by each worker, exploring the basic and fundamental tasks that they carry out. Thus, we can recommend what improvements can be made.
- Design of the training programme. We generate the training activities we consider to be most useful, both individually and collectively.
- Preparation of budget proposal. Once the training activity has been approved, we proceed to the preparation of the budget proposal, which will depend on length and specialisation.
- Delivery of the training activities.
- Assessment. Each one of the Training Activities is evaluated, both by the pupils and by those in charge, to check that the objectives proposed have been achieved.
- Revision of the programme and training performance. We carry out revision of the programme and of each of its steps so as to reach conclusions about improvement, and check if the training activities have improved the performance of the workers who have taken part in the Programme.
CESVIMAP courses, which are practical and dynamic, mark the difference for the pupil's technical specialisation. Our highly qualified teachers with broad experience in the after-sales sector, also enjoy the use of facilities which are completely equipped for training and certification.
The Leader in training and in technology since 1983, CESVIMAP provides a high quality, cutting-edge service in the automobile sector. Our range of courses covers the appraisal of passenger cars, industrial vehicles and motorcycles; courses for bodywork, paintwork, repair shop organisation, road traffic accident reconstruction, etc.
Training can be received in the CESVIMAP facilities or on-line. We can also go wherever you want and provide customised courses, completely made to measure.