CENTRO DE EXPERIMENTACIÓN Y SEGURIDAD VIAL MAPFRE, S.A., henceforth CESVIMAP, with registered address at Carretera de Valladolid Km 1, 05004 Ávila (Spain), is the owner of this Website, and responsible for the data of a personal nature provided by users via this website.
The user has been informed and consents to the treatment of the data provided during browsing on the web page, data which is generated as a consequence of the page’s use and data which the user communicated in the corresponding web form, including, in the event, communications or international transfers of the data that may be performed, for the purposes indicated in the section What will our purpose be in treating your personal data?
In the event that the data provided refers to individual third parties other than the user, the user guarantees having requested and obtained prior permission from those parties for the communication of their data, and having informed them, prior to communicating the data, of the purposes of the treatment, communications and other terms foreseen in the section Information on Data Protection.
The user states that they are over the age of 14. Likewise, in the event that the data provided while browsing the web page corresponds to minors, as the father/mother or tutor of the minor, express authorisation is given for the treatment of this data, for the management of the purposes detailed in the information about data protection.
The user guarantees the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided, agreeing to maintain this data duly up to date and to communicate to CESVIMAP any variation which may occur in the data.
The use of this website is subject to the Privacy and Personal Data Treatment Policy, and to the Conditions of Use set out below. We ask you to read these carefully. The act of accessing this website and using the material contained therein means that you have previously read and accepted these policies and conditions without any reservation.
INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION:
Who is in charge of the treatment of your personal data?
The information and/or personal data that you provide for us is included in a file, in the charge of:
- Identity: CENTRO DE EXPERIMENTACIÓN Y SEGURIDAD VIAL MAPFRE, S.A. (A-28272474)
- Postal address: CARRETERA DE VALLADOLID, KM 1 05004 ÁVILA
- Contact details for Data Protection Delegate: DPO.CESVIMAP.firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we keep?
MAPFRE obtains information about its users. The data which is kept is:
- a) The name of the service provider (ISP) which gives them access to the network. For instance, a user of XXX provider will be identified with the domain xxx.es.
- b) The time and date of access to our website.
- c) The internet address from which the link was followed in directing to our website.
- d) The data which you provide us with in the data collection form.
- e) Number of daily visitors for each section.
What purposes do we treat your personal data for?
MAPFRE will treat all data provided voluntarily while browsing the web page, as well as all data obtained or generated as a result of browsing through internet pages or other media, for the following purposes:
- To offer the user more personalised browsing.
- Preparation of statistics about the countries and servers which visit the website most often.
- To find out the time when there are most visits to the website, as well as to carry out the adjustments need to avoid access problems.
- To find out the effectiveness of the various buttons and links directing to our server, in order to boost those offering the best results.
- Maintenance of a register of the user’s activity via the website.
- Maintenance and comprehensive and centralised management of their relationship with the MAPFRE Group.
As well as the above-mentioned purposes, while browsing this website, CESVIMAP may treat your data for other purposes which, among others, may be the following:
- The provision of the services and information requested.
- Performance of statistical and quality control studies.
- To send you information, including electronically, about events, training courses, publications, sales of CESVIRECAMBIOS spare parts, repair shop rating or any new CESVIMAP activity, gifts and loyalty campaigns for CESVIMAP and other MAPFRE Group entities (www.mapfre.com) or other third party entities with which any company from the MAPFRE Group has signed collaboration agreements, in order to adjust our commercial offers to your particular profile even when the existing contractual relation has expired.
- The sending (after prior subscription on the part of the user through the Subscription Area) of electronic bulletins.
- Management of other requests or contracts of any of the various MAPFRE Group entities. (www.mapfre.com)
- To send you information about safety systems.
All the data collected, as well as the treatments and purposes indicated above are necessary or are related to adequate service and management of the web page as well, in the event, as the maintenance, development and control of the relationship with MAPFRE.
This website is being measured with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics solutions as web analysis platforms, by SessionCam and Userzoom solutions for the measurement of client experience, and by Salesforce DMP, Facebook and Doubleclick solutions to measure publicity campaign performance. All these solutions use markers on the pages and anonymous cookies in order to analyse the information received (for instance, number of visits, length of visit, behaviour on the page…) and, on this basis, improve user experience and improve both operation and communication digital processes.
How long will we hold onto your personal data?
The personal data provided will be held for a period of time determined according to the following criteria: (i) legal obligation for conservation; and, (ii) request for suppression by the interested party in the situations where this is applicable.
What is consent for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data for the purposes included in the section ” What purposes do we treat your personal data for?” is the consent of the interested party.
Who will your data be communicated to?
CESVIMAP may communicate your data, exclusively for the purposes indicated in the section ” What purposes do we treat your personal data for?”, to other entities belonging to the MAPFRE Group (www.mapfre.com), affiliates and subsidiaries, Fundación MAPFRE, as well as to third parties with whom it may sign collaboration agreements.
Likewise, any entity belonging to the MAPFRE Group (www.mapfre.com), affiliates and subsidiaries, may communicate the personal data to any of the above-mentioned entities, in order to maintain comprehensive and centralised management of the relationship of the interested parties with the different entities of the MAPFRE Group, and so that the interested parties can benefit from access to their data from any of these entities, always respecting the legislation applicable on protection of data of a personal nature and without call for the interested parties to be notified about each first communication that is made.
Within the framework of the communications indicated in the previous paragraph, international data transfer may be made to third countries or international organisations, about whom there may or may not be a decision over adjustment to the European Commission with regard to that data. International transfers to countries which cannot guarantee an adequate level of protection, will be exceptional in nature and will be performed only when vital for the development of the user’s relationship with the Entity.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
In the terms, and with the scope as established in current rules and regulations, all persons have the right to:
– Confirm if at MAPFRE we are treating personal data that concern them or not, to have access to this data and to the information relating to its treatment
– Request the rectification of inaccurate data
– Request the suppression of data when, among other motives, this data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in which case MAPFRE will cease treating the data except for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– Request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case the data can only be treated with their consent, with the exception of its conservation and use for the exercise or defence of claims or with a view to the protection of the rights of another individual or corporate body or for reasons of major public interest in the European Union or in a specific Member State.
– Oppose the treatment of their data, in which case, MAPFRE will cease to treat their data, except for the defence of possible claims.
– Receive, in a structured format, in common use and mechanically legible, the personal data concerning them and which they have provided for MAPFRE, or request that MAPFRE to transmit this data directly to another responsible person when this is technically possible.
– Remove the consent previously granted, if applicable, for the purposes included in the section “What purposes do we treat your personal data for?”, while this does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its removal.
Any registered user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the data of a personal nature provided via the website www.cesvimap.com, in writing, addressed to CESVIMAP, at its address at Carretera de Valladolid Km1, 05004 Ávila (Spain). Except in the situation where you wish to exercise these rights exclusively in relation to the data needed for subscription to the bulletins made via the Subscription Department, in which case, you may exercise those rights by clicking on the following link: by email: email@example.com or in writing addressed to CESVIMAP, at its address at Carretera de Valladolid, Km 1, Ávila, postal code 05004 (Spain).
The interested party can present a claim to the AGENCIA ESPAÑOLA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS (SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY), in particular when they consider that they have not been satisfied in the exercise of their rights, via the web page facilitated to this effect by the corresponding Control Authority.
It is understood that the user has been informed and accepts the conditions previously established if they continue to browse on the web page, and, where applicable, if they press the “SEND/CONTINUE/CALCULATE” button, or that is found on the data collection forms.
CESVIMAP takes no responsibility for the information on this website originating from sources with no connection to the MAPFRE Group, along with contents not prepared by the MAPFRE Group.
The function of the links appearing on this page is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information about the subject on the internet, where they can find more additional data offered on this web. In no event will CESVIMAP take responsibility for the results obtained through these hypertext links.
The owner of the domain is CENTRO DE EXPERIMENTACION Y SEGURIDAD VIAL MAPFRE, S.A., with identification code number A-28272474, and headquarters at Carretera de Valladolid, km 1 05004 ÁVILA, registered on pages 67 and following of volume 38, book 22 of the Register of Societies, sheet 931 of section 3 and on pages 150 and following of volume 44, book 2 of the Register of Societies, page AV-92 of the General Section, comprised of the websites associated with the WEB MAPFRE domain.
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The user agrees to make good use of the website, with good use understood to be in accordance with current legislation, good faith and public order.
In turn, the user agrees not to use the website for fraudulent purposes, as well as not to carry out any act with the aim of damaging, disabling or overloading the website, or hindering, in any way, normal use of the website and its function.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, along with the logos, brands and other distinguishing signs which appear in the site belong to MAPFRE and are protected with the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any any other act of total or partial exploitation, free or paid, of the texts, images or any other content which may appear on the website is strictly prohibited, without written permission from the owners of the copyright.
CESVIMAP reserves the right to carry out, at any moment and without prior warning, any modifications, variations, suppressions or cancellations to the contents or in the form of presentation of those contents, when it considers this to be necessary, whether this be temporary or definitive, and the user must ensure they always use the most recently updated version. This authorisation does not give users any right to receive any indemnity for damages.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files generated on the user’s computer and which allow us to find out visit frequency, the contents most frequently chosen, and the safety elements which may be involved in the control of access to restricted areas, as well as advertising viewing according to the criteria predefined by MAPFRE and which are activated by the cookies provided by this entity or by third parties which give these services on behalf of MAPFRE.
As a general rule, the following types of cookies are in use:
- Expiry related cookies:
or Session Cookies: These expire at the end of the session.
or Persistent Cookies: These do not expire at the end of the session.
- According to their source:
or Origin: Provided by the website being browsed.
or Third Party Cookies. These come from other websites.
- According to their purpose:
or Technical: these allow browsing and use of different services.
or Personalisation: these allow access to the service with predefined characteristics.
or Analysis: these allow monitoring and analysis of users’ behaviour.
or Advertising: these allow the management of advertising space.
or Behavioural Advertising: these allow the management of advertising space. They store information about users’ behaviour.
What kind of cookies do we use and to what purposes?
In this website, the following types of cookies are used, with the following purposes:
- Analytical cookies
These are used to compile statistics about user activity. Among other things, analysis is carried out of the number of users who visit the website, the number of pages visited, along with user activity on the website and their frequency of use.
The information collected is always anonymous so no link can be established between the information and the individual to whom it refers.
- Authentication cookies
These are used for the maintenance of the user’s session during each visit, and they are dominant in private website settings which need a user name and password for access.
- Cookies used by social media
These mean that on a social network the user can share the contents they find interesting with their contacts, by pressing the corresponding plug-in button inserted on the website.
Plug-ins store and access the user terminal’s cookies and allow the social media to identify its users when they interact with the plug-ins.
- Cookies used by external content complements (third party)
These are needed in order to provide some type of service and they are stored by third parties.
Within this category of cookies we find, for instance, multimedia content reproduction cookies, which are used to store technical data in order to reproduce video or audio content, such as image quality, load parameters, etc.
- Third party cookies for advertising space personalisation
These enable management of the advertising space that the users view when accessing the website, and are stored by third parties.
Who has access to the information from the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies is for the exclusive use of MAPFRE.
Can the cookies be deactivated?
Regardless of the above, in the event that the user later wishes to delete the cookies that may have been stored on their computer and which necessarily require their consent, they can do this by use of the tools provided by their browser to that end. In this sense, depending on their browser, details are given in the following links of the procedure to deactivate the cookies:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/cookies.html#privacy-cookie
If the user does not accept the cookies or rejects them later, the functionalities of the website may be reduced.
Changes and updates to the Cookies Policy
MAPFRE and the group’s companies may modify this Cookies Policy in line with legislative or statutory demands, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions and recommendations dictated by the regulators. It is therefore advisable to revise the Cookies Policy periodically.