- Participation in the development of study programmes.
- Teaching of the subjects by experienced CESVIMAP teachers and technicians.
- Proposal and management of degree course final projects.
- Participation in the development of professional and teaching internships, with CESVIMAP training and assessment, as well as ongoing monitoring of participants' work.
- Participation in the programme of the sustainable development doctorate.
- Organisation of conferences, seminars, congresses and symposiums relating to the world of the automobile, including the CESVIMAP Lecture Series.
- To organise courses leading to the UCAV's own degrees.
CESVIMAP university chair
Expert Technician in Automotive After-Sales
Knowledge and analysis of the business opportunities of the automobile
900 hours (36 ECTS), 100% on line
Advanced course in Automobile Appraisal
Choose your professional path
525 hours (21 ECTS), 80% on line
Road traffic accident reconstruction
Investigation, analysis and recreation of road traffic accidents
250 hours (10 ECTS), 100% on line