MAPFRE Road Safety Experimentation Center
La CESVIMAP CHAIR-COMPANY was created in 2009 within the framework of the CESVIMAP-Universidad Católica de Ávila collaboration agreement. Among the activities proposed for this chair, the following stand out:
- Participation in curriculum development.
- The teaching of subjects by experienced CESVIMAP lecturers and technicians.
- The proposal and management of final degree projects.
- Participation in the development of teaching and professional practices , with training and advice at CESVIMAP, as well as continuous monitoring of their work.
- Participation in the doctoral programme in sustainable development.
- Organisation of conferences, seminars, congresses and symposiums related to the automotive world, including the CESCVIMAP Conference Cycle..
- To organise courses that will have the status of own titles of the UCAV.